Folieva Tat'yana Aleksandrovna, Candidate of philosophy, sub-department of trade union movement, gereal disciplines and humanities, Volgograd branch of the Academy of labor and social relation (Building “B”, 6 Kim street, Volgograd, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The Russian socialization theory does not have any generalizing methodological research studies, dedicated to the development of the framework of categories and concepts. Here one may come across the concept of “socialization” itself, as well as its derivates like desocialization, resocialization, asocialization, expected and unexpected socialization, etc. The purpose of this study is to clarify the content of certain concepts, which can be found in Russian and foreign literature.
Materials and methods. The research tasks of this study were implemented on the basis of the analysis of key publications on the issue of socialization in the Russian and foreign socialization theory. In the study the author used the categorical, generalizing and comparative methods of study, which allowed to compare the content of categories and clarify their meaning.
Results. While maintaining a common interpretation of the socialization concept, the author suggests to explore this phenomenon "from the person", which means to pay maximum attention to the mechanism of internalization of external effects by separate individuals. The researcher proposes to abandon the interpretation of resocialization as a process when an individual is returning to the socially approved behavior after being in a disciplinary cell for some time. Also, some amendments were made to the interpretation of such terms as desocialization, resocialization, expected socialization, etc.
Conclusions. Clarification of the framework of categories and concepts of the socialization theory allows more accurate simulation of internalization of the external influence of significant others by a separate individual. The process of socialization should be regarded as a multilinear development, the study of which is possible only while taking into account a variety of assumptions and conditions, in order to make the resulting picture reflect the reality as much as possible.
1. Kon I. S. Sotsiologiya lichnosti [Personality socialization]. Moscow: Politizdat, 1967, 384 p.
2. Mudrik A. V. Sotsializatsiya cheloveka: ucheb. posobie dlya studentov vuzov, obuchayushchikhsya po spetsial'nosti 050711 (031300) – Sotsial'naya pedagogika [Socialization of a person: tutorial for university students majoring in social pedagogy 050711 (031300)]. Moscow: Akademiya, 2006, 303 p. (Higher professional education).
3. Hurrelmann K. Sozialisation. Das Modell der produktiven Realitätsverarbeitung [Socialization. The model of productive reality processing]. Weinheim: Beltz, 2012, 312 p.
4. Modrzewski J. Socjalizacja i uczestnictwo społeczne: studium socjopedagogiczne [Socialization and social participation: study of training courses for children]. Poznan: Wydaw. Naukowe UAM, 2004, 184 p.
5. Tillmann K.-J. Sozialisationstheorien [Socialization theories]. Reinbek: Rowohlt, 1989, 280 p.
6. Giddens E. Sotsiologiya [Sociology]. Moscow: Editorial URSS, 1999, 703 p.
7. Zelenkov P. G. Izvestiya Rossiyskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta im. A. I. Gertsena [Proceeding of the Russian State Pedagogical University named afterA.I. Gertsen]. 2006, vol. 5, no. 23, pp. 37 42.
8. Ar'es F. Rebenok i semeynaya zhizn' pri starom poryadke: per. s fr. yaz. Ya. Yu. Startsev. [A child and family life in times of the old order: translated from French by Y. Y. Startsev]. Ekaterinburg: Izd-vo Ural. un-ta, 1999, pp. 8–11.
9. Mid M. Kul'tura i mir detstva: Izbr. proizvedeniya: per. s angl. i komment. Yu. A. Aseev [Culture and the childhood world: selected works: translated from English and commented by Y.A. Aseev]. Moscow: Nauka, 1988, pp. 91–95.
10. Blok M. Apologiya istorii, ili Remeslo istorika: per. E. M. Lysenko [Apologia of of history, or the craft of a historian: translated by E.M. Lysenko]. Moscow: Nauka, 1986.
11. Shyuts A. Izbrannoe: Mir, svetyashchiysya smyslom: per. s nem. i angl. [Selected works: The world glowing with sense: translated from German and English]. Moscow: Ros. polit. entsikl. (ROSSPEN), 2004, 1056 p. ([Book of light).
12. Schank R., Robert P. Abelson Scripts, plans, goals, and understanding: an inquiry into human knowledge structures. Hillsdale, New Jersey: London Erlbaum Associates; New York, 1977, 284 p.
13. Andreeva G. M. Psikhologiya sotsial'nogo poznaniya: ucheb. posobie dlya studentov vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy [Psychology of social cognition: tutorial for university students]. Moscow: Aspekt Press, 2000, 288 p.
14. Borisova O. A. Vestnik udmurtskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Udmurtiya University]. 2006,no. 3, pp.147-154.
15. Bettel'geym B. Druzhba narodov [Peoples’ friendship]. 1992, no. 11/12, pp. 101–116.
16. Goffman E. A sociological reader on complex organizations. Ed. by A. Etzioni, E. Lehman. The 3-rd ed. Holt: Rinehart and Winston, 1980.
17. Bafanov A. P. Vestnik Nizhegorodskogo universiteta im. N. I. Lobachevskogo. Ser. Sotsial'nye nauki [Bulletin of Nizhny Novgorod University named after N.I. Lobachevsky. Ser. Social sciences]. 2012, no. 3, pp. 16–19.
18. Chernyaeva T. N. Voprosy sovremennoy nauki i praktiki [Problems of modern sciences and practice]. 2008, vol. 1, no. 3 (13), pp. 68–75.
19. Kovaleva A. I. Znanie. Ponimanie. Umenie [Knowledge. Understanding. Skills]. 2006, no. 1, p. 184.
20. Romm T. A. Vestnik Pravoslavnogo Svyato-Tikhonovskogo gumanitarnogo universiteta. – IV. Pedagogika. Psikhologiya [Bulletin of the Orthodox Svyato-Tikhonovsky University of Humanities. – IV. Pedagogy]. 2009, iss. 3 (14), pp. 17–26.
21. Mudrik A. V. Problemy sovremennogo obrazovaniya [Problems of modern education].2011,no. 4, pp.16 21.
22. Merton R. K. Sotsial'naya teoriya i sotsial'naya struktura: per. s angl. E. N. Egorova i dr. [Social theory and social structure: translated from English by E.N. Egorov and others]. Moscow: AST: Khranitel', 2006, 873 p. (Sociology).
23. Lisina M. I. Problemy ontogeneza obshcheniya [Problems of communication ontogenesis]. Nauchno issledovatel'skiy in-t obshch. i ped. psikhologii Akademii pedagogicheskikh nauk SSSR. Moscow: Pedagogika, 1986, 143 p.
24. Triger R. D. Psikhologicheskie osobennosti sotsializatsii detey s zaderzhkoy psikhicheskogo razvitiya [Psychological features of socialization of children with arrested development]. Moscow; Saint Petersburg, 2008, 190 p. (For a children psychologist).